The latest Subnautica update is chock full of new secrets to unravel. Previously, you may have noticed strange, high-tech cubes (or bases) placed throughout the world. Now, these unusual objects come to life as someone (or something) flips the switch. Dive deep into the story of Subnautica and discover more answers and more questions.
The massive Precursor Array now rises out of the ocean. What is its purpose? Is it possible to get inside? What are the mysterious structures inside nearby caves? Can they be activated? Might there be a possibility of rescue?
Here’s what you can look forward to this update:
- Exploring the Precursor Array (where did it come from?)
- Roaming the vast Precursor Cave Network
- Uncover the secrets of the Floating Island & Mountain Caves
- Precursor polish & additions throughout the world
- PDA can now be used while operating vehicles
- Continued work on optimization & stabilization
- Fall damage
- And plenty more
Find out more about the Precursor Update at : http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/precursor-update/